The Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media hosts and sponsors various educational events related to health, health care and social media.
In September, for example, Mayo is hosting its second Social Media Summit in collaboration with Ragan Communications. The conference runs from Sept. 27-29 and will be held on Mayo Clinic’s Jacksonville, Fla. campus. In addition to presenters from Mayo Clinic and a keynote from Shel Holtz, the event will feature speakers from:
- Children’s Hospital of Boston
- The Ohio State University Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- The American Red Cross
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- University of Maryland Medical System
For further details and a discounted registration rate, visit this special page.